my life is forever improved by the knowledge of harmony. I’d love to share my passion with you! I am in the Ann Arbor/Detroit Metro area, but can come to you or do in-home lessons.
teaching | accompaniment | performance | music therapy | teaching | composition | vocals
- Studied piano for 30+ years
- Classically trained
- Ability to sightread and improvise
- Repertoire includes jazz, folk, rock and roll, classical, and traditional hymns
- Music Therapy (integrates drums, hula hoops, harmonica, storytelling, and laughter)
- Studied with professors at University of Michigan, Michigan State University, Western Michigan University, and Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp
- Experience playing for parties, holiday events, concerts, churches, choirs, jazz band, and as part of musical collaborations
- Taught more than 35 students at the beginner & intermediate levels – especially at early ages as well as adult learners and music students at The University of Denver.
You can find me in the Ann Arbor, Michigan area for lessons – I’m happy to come to your home, too.